All images contained in this site are protected by copyright and are owned by the artists / legal administrators / Monorarts and their assigns. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES may they be used without permission.
Requesting permission to use copyrighted material
This site contains material (including product information, help files, articles, etc.), photographs, icons and other copyrighted material owned by us or our content providers. The following information applies only to materials owned by us. You must contact the copyright owner to obtain permission to use third party material.
Do I need a permit?
You are permitted to view, copy, download and print for your personal use only any copyrighted images we own available on this website, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may only be used for personal, non-commercial and informational purposes. They may not be mailed or distributed.
- Documents cannot be modified.
- All copyright and other proprietary notices must be retained in the document.
This permission does not extend to material owned by other content providers that appears on this website.
You may not reproduce, copy or redistribute the design or layout of page , individual elements of the website design or our logos without our express written permission.
Permission for commercial use
The reproduction, copying or redistribution for commercial purposes of any image or design elements on this site is strictly prohibited without our express written permission. Permission is granted only when certain limited criteria are met.
To request such authorization, please send an email to email@example.com
Identify the requested image and the website where it is located in the line in question, for example " Monorarts Any screenshot from the page homepage," "Zoom Artist" or "Screenshot from our website in the Netscape browser". Include all of the following information in the body of the message:
- The content you wish to use and the URL where it can be found.
- Where and how it will be used (e.g. in an Internet user manual, in a newsletter or in a film).
- Where and how the copies will be distributed and to which audience.
- How many copies will be produced and distributed.
- When you intend to publish, and your deadline for a response (no more than 1 week please).
- Other materials that will be associated with our content.
- Your name, title, company, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
In addition, please provide an example or model of the intended use, either by sending an attachment to your email (in a PC-readable format). We will need all of the above in order to assess your application. Please allow 7-10 days for all applications to be processed.
We reserve the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast or publish any of our copyrighted materials.
Thank you for your cooperation.
By submitting a copyright claim, you certify, under penalty of perjury, that the information you provide is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf, and that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
NB: Starting a procedure to remove images can be time consuming.
If you are sure of your rights, the quickest solution is usually to contact the artist or user who is presenting the images and sell your rights directly. In most cases, the user simply removes all disputed images overnight.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Monorarts website. On some pages, you can order products/subscriptions, make requests and sign up to receive materials.
Procedure for making claims of copyright infringement
Monorarts respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our content partners and those who post to this site to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and made available on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information
1.the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorised to act on his behalf.
2.A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
3.identification de l’emplacement où existe l’original ou une copie autorisée du travail protégé, par exemple l’URL du site où il est affiché ou le nom du livre dans lequel il a été publié.
4.Identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material you claim to be infringing is located; you must include sufficient information to permit us to locate the material.
5.your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
6.a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
7.a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing the following information:
Full postal address
Identify the URL, path or other specific location on the service where the allegedly infringing material is located.
Describe the allegedly infringing work, including (if available) the URL, Pathway or other specific location where the protected work can be found for comparison.
Your relationship with the owner of the allegedly infringing work (e.g. owner, authorised representative).
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address:STATESIA 19 rue Gougeard 72530 YVRE L'EVEQUE (France)
- Secure web form: https://www.monorarts.com/contact-monorarts/
Rules of conduct
By posting information in or using any communication/advertising/presentation service, guestbook, link exchange, chat room, electronic chat, newsgroup, software library or other interactive service, including, but not limited to, the online galleries of MonorArts, that may be available on this site, you agree not to upload, post or distribute or facilitate the distribution of any content - including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data or any other information or content - that
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, delightful, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including, but not limited to, sexual language of a violent or threatening nature towards another individual or group of individuals), uses vulgar language in the creation of a connection, or violates the rules or regulations of Monorarts or the User Conduct Rules;
- victimises, harasses, degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, age or disability;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorised or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk mail (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorised solicitation or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other code computer files or programs designed or intended to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or gain unauthorized access to any data or Other Third Party Information; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Monorarts.
You also agree that you will not solicit or collect information about users or members of this site or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating the transmission of unsolicited bulk e-mail or electronic communications.
You also agree that you will not solicit or collect personal information from a minor (anyone under the age of 18). Personal information includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone number or the name of their school.
Monorarts does not generally pre-screen, monitor or edit content posted by users of the communication services, guestbook, link exchange, chat rooms, news groups, software libraries or other interactive services that may be available on or through this site. However, Monorarts and its agents have the right, in their sole discretion, to remove any content that, in the judgment of Monorarts, does not conform to the User Conduct Rules or is otherwise harmful, objectionable or inaccurate. Monorarts is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.